Wicca's Wardrobe

Lollipop Queen

8:30 PM Rissa Bolissima 0 Comments

SMA will be having a class on Genre this week, and Ken asked if I would style up an outfit as an example for the Avant Garde.  He knows that Avant Garde is one of my favorite genres... mainly because I can just be creative and have fun with it.  So off I go... browsing Google, and the SL Marketplace.. looking in stores and getting a boatload of demos. (so much for cleaning up my getting scarier and scarier inventory!) Anyway, I saw a really cute outfit at Wiccas.. and pasted the grabby to Ken.. with the message..   "Can I be a Lollipop Queen?"  He came back with a "Go for it" so I did! Anyway, here is the finished outfit.   


I pulled different items from so many designers... 

Maitreya Lara Mesh Body, TMP Head
Makeup by JUMO
Necklace by Maxi Gossamer
Nails by Hello Dave
Bangles by Izzie's
Hair by enVOGUE
Shoes/Socks by Sn@tch
Tights by  AVICANDY
Pink skirt by Kastle Rock Couture
Tutu by Venom Zanzibar (yes she made it!!)
Corset, Back Fan and Hair pieces by Wicca's Wardrobe


It is way different from my last Avant Garde...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: