Eve Mesh Body,

Sweet Eve

Thursday, April 06, 2017 Rissa Bolissima 0 Comments

Another new Sponsor.. I am now also blogging for Eve Mesh Body!
Last night I took some time and opened the boxes and adapted my shape to work with the Eve Mesh Body and Bento Head. While I may still do a few tweaks here and there, I think she looks kindof cute!
The Sweet Dress by EVE is made for both Pulpy and Slim Mesh Bodies.
Choose from 20 textures on the hud to change six different sections of the dress..
Create your own unique look!

⚜ ⚜ ⚜
Sweet Dress - Eve
Indy Hair - MINA
Pearl Berries - Antique Silver - Yummy
Eve Sim Mesh Body & Bento Head ⚜ Eve'olution Marie Head Applier
Shape created by Rissa
Prom Night Scene & Pose by Image Essentials
Photography by Rissa Bolissima
⚜ ⚜ ⚜
Eve Mesh Body

Image Essentials
In-World ⚜ Marketplace ⚜ Flickr ⚜ Facebook

You Might Also Like

0 comments: