Black Bantam,

A Busy Saturday

10:00 PM Rissa Bolissima 0 Comments

On the especially busy days, you need a shoe that is perfect for whatever the occasion! The Cynara Heels by Glamistry were my 'perfect' shoe for today! Starting with the Miss SL 2017 Orientation Meeting this morning, then home to do some minor landscaping.. then off to a party with my awesome twin and some friends... I went for a classy, yet casual look.. and now here I am at home.. relaxing with my babies. 
⚜ ⚜ ⚜
Long Sleeve Romper - Ison
No Permission Hair - No Match (currently at Cosmopolitan)
Cynara Heels - Glamistry
Way to My Heart Necklace - EarthStones (currently at The Liaison Collaborative)
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body ⚜ LeLutka Bento Head ⚜ Slink Hands & Feet
Painting - Prim board textured by Rissa :)
Zoe Chair - MudHoney
Roxy Lumbar Pillow - The Loft
Shar Pei & Golden Retriever Puppies - Black Bantom (gacha)
Boston Fern - Reid Parkin
Poppy's Music Sheets - Kalopsia (currently at Collabor88)
Picture taken at Rissa's Home (private location)
Photography by Rissa Bolissima
⚜ ⚜ ⚜
Glamistry
In-WorldMarketplace ⚜ Facebook

You Might Also Like

0 comments: