#bubbles

There's always Gelato!

Monday, November 21, 2016 Rissa Bolissima 0 Comments

Heather Sweater & Skinny Jeans fitted for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink, as well as the standard SL body. 
The Sweater hud has eight options .. and the Jeans has three... 
**
Heather Ombre Sweater & Skinny Jeans - #bubbles
Dakota Hair - Wasabi Pills
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body * LeLutka head
Photography by Rissa Bolissima

 #bubbles

When life gets you down.. all you can really do is keep trying to do your best. This past week, I was devestated when  my SL partner sent me a notecard.. announcing that due to his 'being broken' and using his mental illness as an excuse.. that he was leaving our relationship. He went on to say that he'd already picked up all his things and had left our family and land groups. It is times like this.. that you learn who your TRUE friends and family are.. and who are just along to 'stir the pot' and cause drama. Venom and I have weeded out the drama whores from both our family group and our friend lists. I've heard that he's already targeting his next victim. While I am still trying to recover, I can only say I feel sorry for whoever she is.. as she has no clue the ride she is in for.  Anyway! A special big thank you to Kat.. for giving V and I... and Mr. Zeebra a new home..  You're an angel!  and of course.. Mr. Zeebra already has a new place of honor..  guarding over the gelato ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: