LSR Moda

Bow on her Head!

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 Rissa Bolissima 0 Comments

I was trying to think of a setting for the next blog post.. and V tp'd to me. I was so shocked to see a BOW ON HER HEAD, I had to take a picture! I thought it turned out really cute, so I am using it for a blog post!
The Chinese Mini Dress by LsR Moda is fitted for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink mesh bodies... and also includes the five standard mesh sizes for classic avatars. There are 35 textures to choose from on the hud. Be sure to stop by the store In-Worldor if you don't have the time, pop on the marketplace and get your very own!!
♥♥♥
Chinese Mini Dress with Hud - LsR Moda
Emika Hair - Truth
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body * LeLutka Head
Pose by (our ao)
Picture taken at Wain & Rissa's home (Private Location)
Decor:  Rissa's boring workspace
Photography by Rissa Bolissima

See Venom's blog here

LsR Moda
In-World ♥ Marketplace ♥ Flickr 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: