20161002

11:21 PM Rissa Bolissima 0 Comments

These past few days I wasn't feeling especially great, and spent a good majority of my time sleeping... I even fell asleep while logged in on SL!  (the horror!) Today I slept until after 5pm my time! Yes, I am feeling much better now! Wain and I spent the evening going around to a few of the collaborative shopping events.  Here I am at home, winding down and preparing to look through blogger boxes and stuff.. I have a lot of catching up to do! ;)
🍂
V Neck Sweater - tres blah (Sept Luxe Box)
Suede Skirt - Ison (currently at Uber)
Love Always Diamond Platinum Necklace - EarthStones
Atom Hair - Besom (Currently at Fameshed)
Jenna Lipstick - Arise (Currently at The Dressing Room)
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body ♥ LeLutka Head
🍂
Potted Plants - Soy, Wood Works Home & Garden
Vases - Kuro
Sleeping Bengal Kitty - A.I.F  Pets
🍂
Pose - Kirin Poses
Photography by Rissa Bolissima


You Might Also Like

0 comments: