Pictures for Homework Assignment

Friday, June 12, 2015 Rissa Bolissima 0 Comments

So.. Thursday is my Final Class and part of the assignment was to take my own head shots and full body shots for my resume.  Yes, I know.. I am ALWAYS taking pictures.. because its FUN... but to be told to do something.. and it has to be such and such and its a portion of your grade... well that just made me sooo nervous!  anyway, I worked on it off and on all day.. in between doing other things.. and here is what I came up with...


I vary between Ginger and Blonde.. depending on my mood and what I am wearing that day...
Rissa in Ginger
Rissa in Blonde



Hair is Exile
Eye makeup by SlackGirl
     Franz 08

Lipstick is R.icielli

This is not a mesh head...




















Hair is Exile
Eye makeup is by SlackGirl
      PastelSmooke 02

Lipstick is R.icielli

This is not a mesh head...









And the full-body shots...
I chose the Cypress Floral Romper from Rebel Hope (currently at Famished) for my full body shots. I loved the floral prints and the pokey dot trim.




For the Ginger Full Body Shot, I chose the Green and soft yellow pattern and matched it with with the Molokai Sandals by [mymy]. The necklace, bracelet and ring are all from EarthStones and the hair is Listen by Magika. My eye makeup is Franz by SlackGirl coming soon to The Ross Event (June 16-July 6).



For the Blonde Full Body Shot.. I chose the pink floral pattern and matched it with the Molokai Sandals by [mymy]. The necklace, bracelet and ring are from Krystal and the hair is Listen by Magika. My eye makeup is Franz by SlackGirl coming soon to The Ross Event  (June 16-July 6)



***************
SlackGirl
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TriBeCa%20City/94/25/24

Ross Event
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sugar%20Rush/141/190/21

FaMESHed
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/120/123/3488



You Might Also Like

0 comments: